About Me

name: Beanie
age: 35
email: bbbeans@yahoo.com


AT THE MOMENT

Book: New York by Edward Rutherfurd

Music: 1999 by Prince

Mood: The current mood of bbbeans@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

LAWYERS

Teahouse Blossom
CrimLaw
SilentService
May It Please The Court
Blonde Justice
Ernie The Attorney
f/k/a
Lessig Blog
Evan Schaeffer's Legal Underground
Jeremy's Weblog
Begging The Question
The Neutral Zone Trap
the imbroglio
Biting Tongue
Peanut Butter Burrito
Legal Quandary
In It But Not Of It
WonL
A New Duck
Just Playin'
Res Ipsa Eloquent
How Appealing
Scoplaw
Lag Liv
Law v. Life
IPTAblog
Lowering the Bar
Bag and Baggage
The Uncivil Litigator
Will Work For Favorable Dicta
Transmogriflaw

ON THE WAY

Divine Angst
Frequent Citations
Magic Cookie
Knocked Up (and in Law School)
Butterflyfish
Mommy on the Floor
PT-LawMom
Thanks, But No Thanks
Law Ingenue
No. 634
think like a woman. act like a man.

I READ THESE TOO

the underwear drawer
Do Not Overmix
Little Lost Robot
PostSecret
Overheard in the Office
JD2B

OTHER LINKS

Jurist
Truth Laid Bear
< ? law blogs # >
Blogroll Me!

TERROR ALERT LEVEL

Terror Alert Level

RSS FEED





CREDITS

design by maystar
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Bloggapedia - Find It! Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Want to Rip?
Reading blogs at work? Click to
escape to a suitable site!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

ARCHIVES

spacer!
Screaming Bean
Monday, February 19, 2007

Yes, I do seem to still have a blog after all. I honestly got twitchy not being able to blog these last few days. Guess I'm not ready to get rid of the blog after all. Let me get you caught up as to what all happened in the interim.

Like half of the free world, we got snow last week. Lots and lots of snow. Enough snow to keep both me and the spouse home from work. And, because we never go out on Valentine's Day proper, it didn't effect our plans at all. We had gone out for dinner the night before. Mmmm, peppered tuna. I learned on the snowy day that I in fact do work harder at home than I would have at work. I had one break for lunch that lasted all of 20 minutes, but billed 10 hours for the full day. My eyes ached. My couch may never forgive me for the dent I put in it.

Fast forward to the end of the week. Saturday found us making the final decision on the car. We gave Nissan one last shot as well as Volkswagen. (Note: If we walk in the door looking for Audis, don't try and put me in a Jetta...do I look broke to you?) And the winner is....the BMW 328xi. Yes, I have become a stereotype. And you know what? Don't care. The car is that nice. Now, I only have to get over my fears of driving again and I'll really enjoy it. With all the additional snow and ice around, I get freaked out just riding in cars at night, let alone try and drive one. I'm just going to have to suck it up. Of course, I heard on the news this morning that there was a fatal accident not very far from our house last night where a kid hit a telephone pole. I just shuddered.

Today finds me having a long awaited day off. Thank you Federal banking holiday. I have my blog back, a new car on the way, and a day off. I'm happy. Here's hoping it carries over to work tomorrow.

Labels: ,