About Me

name: Beanie
age: 35
email: bbbeans@yahoo.com


AT THE MOMENT

Book: New York by Edward Rutherfurd

Music: 1999 by Prince

Mood: The current mood of bbbeans@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

LAWYERS

Teahouse Blossom
CrimLaw
SilentService
May It Please The Court
Blonde Justice
Ernie The Attorney
f/k/a
Lessig Blog
Evan Schaeffer's Legal Underground
Jeremy's Weblog
Begging The Question
The Neutral Zone Trap
the imbroglio
Biting Tongue
Peanut Butter Burrito
Legal Quandary
In It But Not Of It
WonL
A New Duck
Just Playin'
Res Ipsa Eloquent
How Appealing
Scoplaw
Lag Liv
Law v. Life
IPTAblog
Lowering the Bar
Bag and Baggage
The Uncivil Litigator
Will Work For Favorable Dicta
Transmogriflaw

ON THE WAY

Divine Angst
Frequent Citations
Magic Cookie
Knocked Up (and in Law School)
Butterflyfish
Mommy on the Floor
PT-LawMom
Thanks, But No Thanks
Law Ingenue
No. 634
think like a woman. act like a man.

I READ THESE TOO

the underwear drawer
Do Not Overmix
Little Lost Robot
PostSecret
Overheard in the Office
JD2B

OTHER LINKS

Jurist
Truth Laid Bear
< ? law blogs # >
Blogroll Me!

TERROR ALERT LEVEL

Terror Alert Level

RSS FEED





CREDITS

design by maystar
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Bloggapedia - Find It! Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Want to Rip?
Reading blogs at work? Click to
escape to a suitable site!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

ARCHIVES

spacer!
Screaming Bean
Wednesday, July 27, 2005

And as quickly as it began, it ended. It's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride of emotion today. Was not nearly as perky going into this morning's session, and began the first 100 with a large series of yawns. Today, I changed up shirts and went with the Bar Exam Ruined My Summer one. I wish I had bought a half dozen, I could have done a brisk business during the breaks. Having learned my lesson in the PMBR 3 day nightmare, I took this test about half speed. As a result, each question became a matter of life and death for me. Yet, after 2.25 hours I found myself finished. I also felt like I was physically finished. My brain hurt. I wanted to blog about all the questions that struck me absolutely nuts, but all the warnings about copyright scared me. Suffice it to say, one question would have been far more entertaining had there been a golf ball shot off the tee, getting stuck in the barrel of a shotgun held by a drunk minor causing the gun to explode. I had to really rally myself to go back in for the final session. I felt like I was hiking through mud. A few times I caught myself reading jibberish. I'd go back to the beginning of the question and start anew. At 150 I did an internal cheer. At 175 I could see the end. 190 to 200...a struggle. And boom, the clouds cleared. I wandered out into the light, blinked, put on my sunglasses and left for the last time. Finis.