About Me

name: Beanie
age: 35
email: bbbeans@yahoo.com


AT THE MOMENT

Book: New York by Edward Rutherfurd

Music: 1999 by Prince

Mood: The current mood of bbbeans@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

LAWYERS

Teahouse Blossom
CrimLaw
SilentService
May It Please The Court
Blonde Justice
Ernie The Attorney
f/k/a
Lessig Blog
Evan Schaeffer's Legal Underground
Jeremy's Weblog
Begging The Question
The Neutral Zone Trap
the imbroglio
Biting Tongue
Peanut Butter Burrito
Legal Quandary
In It But Not Of It
WonL
A New Duck
Just Playin'
Res Ipsa Eloquent
How Appealing
Scoplaw
Lag Liv
Law v. Life
IPTAblog
Lowering the Bar
Bag and Baggage
The Uncivil Litigator
Will Work For Favorable Dicta
Transmogriflaw

ON THE WAY

Divine Angst
Frequent Citations
Magic Cookie
Knocked Up (and in Law School)
Butterflyfish
Mommy on the Floor
PT-LawMom
Thanks, But No Thanks
Law Ingenue
No. 634
think like a woman. act like a man.

I READ THESE TOO

the underwear drawer
Do Not Overmix
Little Lost Robot
PostSecret
Overheard in the Office
JD2B

OTHER LINKS

Jurist
Truth Laid Bear
< ? law blogs # >
Blogroll Me!

TERROR ALERT LEVEL

Terror Alert Level

RSS FEED





CREDITS

design by maystar
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Bloggapedia - Find It! Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Want to Rip?
Reading blogs at work? Click to
escape to a suitable site!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

ARCHIVES

spacer!
Screaming Bean
Thursday, July 15, 2004

Supposedly the schedules for fall are out. Friend of mine got hers yesterday, and surprisingly I didn't. There is no rhyme or reason to why the mail does what it does. I usually get important mail before everyone else, but this time no dice. Hopefully being a 3L the schedule is exactly what I asked for...else I'm going to be mighty miffed. I can't get too angry with the registrar, since it isn't their fault but I'll be sure to vent on someone in power. There are really only two classes that I'm concerned about the placement of...Evidence and State Practice. I need the Evidence for Inns of Court, and there are two very different sections of State Practice. One is with a well known person who I've never had but have heard horror stories about, which also happens to meet at 8am. A 3L class that starts at 8? Yup. The second is with a person who is also known but not nearly as well, and whom I have had before. The way I see it is the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. And if I don't get into that class I'm going to pull the whole, "Remember me? Don't you want me to be in your class?" kiss up move. It'll work too, just you watch. Of course I'm putting the cart before the horse here, this all may be unnecessary.

(On an unrelated note...the quote about the Circle K? Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. It just happens to be one of my favorite movies. However it doesn't go over well in an interview when you're asked what your favorite movies are. What did they expect me to say, Citizen Kane and The English Patient?)