About Me

name: Beanie
age: 35
email: bbbeans@yahoo.com


AT THE MOMENT

Book: New York by Edward Rutherfurd

Music: 1999 by Prince

Mood: The current mood of bbbeans@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

LAWYERS

Teahouse Blossom
CrimLaw
SilentService
May It Please The Court
Blonde Justice
Ernie The Attorney
f/k/a
Lessig Blog
Evan Schaeffer's Legal Underground
Jeremy's Weblog
Begging The Question
The Neutral Zone Trap
the imbroglio
Biting Tongue
Peanut Butter Burrito
Legal Quandary
In It But Not Of It
WonL
A New Duck
Just Playin'
Res Ipsa Eloquent
How Appealing
Scoplaw
Lag Liv
Law v. Life
IPTAblog
Lowering the Bar
Bag and Baggage
The Uncivil Litigator
Will Work For Favorable Dicta
Transmogriflaw

ON THE WAY

Divine Angst
Frequent Citations
Magic Cookie
Knocked Up (and in Law School)
Butterflyfish
Mommy on the Floor
PT-LawMom
Thanks, But No Thanks
Law Ingenue
No. 634
think like a woman. act like a man.

I READ THESE TOO

the underwear drawer
Do Not Overmix
Little Lost Robot
PostSecret
Overheard in the Office
JD2B

OTHER LINKS

Jurist
Truth Laid Bear
< ? law blogs # >
Blogroll Me!

TERROR ALERT LEVEL

Terror Alert Level

RSS FEED





CREDITS

design by maystar
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Bloggapedia - Find It! Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Want to Rip?
Reading blogs at work? Click to
escape to a suitable site!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

ARCHIVES

spacer!
Screaming Bean
Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Can I admit to liking classes without being some sort of sycophant? Now I'm not the type of person to gush about the academic hyperbole that is usually served up in my courses, especially last year, but this year I might actually be learning things. Don't jump to the conclusion that I enjoy every minute of every day here and that I live for discourse that goes on in each of my classes, far from it. In fact, there a couple classes I could happily do without. However, there are actually 3 classes this semester I'm flat out enjoying, and one which isn't particularly bad to go to. From me this is high praise indeed. I've been bold enough to participate in a class more than once without the pain inflicted by being sought out by the professor. My Legal Research course, unlike last year, is one of the best classes I've been to, including my undergrad years. I've learned more in that class in two sessions than I learned in a full year of legal research and writing. The professor is the research librarian here, and the man is brilliant. He's a wealth of knowledge both useful and not so useful but cool to know. I learned more in 20 minutes about Canada than I ever knew before, and I watch News World International. So what does this make me anyway?